Friday, February 17, 2012

My expectations of uadreams.com


Sorry for my long silence, but I really had my reason. Guys, you won't believe it, but I just returned from my first trip. My decision to go to Ukraine is one of the best decisions I've ever made in my entire life. It all started a few weeks ago when I first googled the dating websites and found www.uadreams.com among them. I went to Ukraine on tour with them and fell immediately in love with the most wonderful woman I have ever seen. Certainly it was a challenging decision as I have never been to post soviet countries and moreover have not used online dating.
I found staff of www.uadreams.com to be the most hospitable, kind and heart warming people in the whole world. They speak only the truth but not like most Americians talk behind your back. What I noticed is that the country in general is poor and in some places even worse, mostly in small villages. But that doesn't change anything, I simply fell in love with this country and its people. Soon I am going to come to uadreams again to meet the lady's family and to start opening the visa. 

Photo report from Ukraine....trip with www.uadreams.com
Photo report from Ukraine....trip with www.uadreams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments or share your love experience story. Do you have some opinion about love scams? Are you interested in dating with Ukrainian girls? Does your heart follows uadream girl like me? If you want to participate in review of this topic, please, just text your thoughts...